Offshore Block Groups in the Gulf of Mexico, 2012
- This polygon dataset contains information that defines the block groups for the Gulf of Mexico Outer Continental Shelf Region. This layer includes data for Q3 2012.
- This layer is intended to assist users in locating and analyzing information on the Gulf of Mexico's offshore block groups and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
|Type of resource
|cartographic, software, multimedia
|San Diego, California, US
|Hart Energy Publishing
|Scale not given. ; EPSG::4269 W 97°14ʹ20ʺ--W 81°10ʹ12ʺ/N 30°17ʹ21ʺ--N 23°46ʹ51ʺ, Scale not given ; EPSG::4326
|Minerals Management Service
|Mexico, Gulf of
|Utilities and Communication
|This release is intended to replace all previous datasets.
|This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission.
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.
- Preferred citation
- Hart Energy Publishing. (2012). Offshore Block Groups in the Gulf of Mexico, 2012. Hart Energy Publishing. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/sx673sz7984.
Oil and gas wells GIS data : United StatesView other items in this collection in SearchWorks
Also listed in
Loading usage metrics...