Legislative Electoral Constituencies: Loiret, France, 2010
- This polygon shapefile contains the legislative district boundaries of the Loiret department of France for 2010. Known as circonscriptions législatives, these are the electoral divisons for France's National Assembly.
- This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
|Type of resource
|cartographic, software, multimedia
|Scale not given. ; EPSG::2154 E 1°30ʹ11ʺ--E 3°7ʹ47ʺ/N 48°20ʹ51ʺ--N 47°28ʹ27ʺE 1°30ʹ42ʺ--E 3°7ʹ44ʺ/N 48°20ʹ42ʺ--N 47°28ʹ59ʺ, Scale not given ; EPSG::4326
|Administrative and political divisions
|This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission.
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.
- Preferred citation
- Articque informatique. (2010). Legislative Electoral Constituencies: Loiret, France, 2010. Articque informatique. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/rg612zv1078
Carticque France Elections V 2010View other items in this collection in SearchWorks
Also listed in
Loading usage metrics...