Faculty Club Golden Jubilee and Re-Dedication
- A presentation and celebration of the history of the Faculty Club. Founded in 1908, the original Faculty Club was burned to the ground in the 1960s. A new building was dedicated in 1965 in a ceremony presided by President Wallace Sterling.
|Type of resource
|1 audio file
|Stanford Historical Society
|Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University. All rights reserved.
Stanford Historical Society program recordings, 1997-2022View other items in this collection in SearchWorks
Also listed in
Loading usage metrics...