Sherman Burns Boivin photographs, 1939
- Use and Reproduction
- Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Public Services Librarian of the Dept. of Special Collections (http://www-sul.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv).
- Boivin, Sherman Burns. (creator)
Photographs of students and campus life at Stanford including the Boat House on Lake Lagunita, a women's conference, the Stanford Band in the stadium, yell leaders, campus buildings, and Professors Harold C. Brown and Paul R. Farnsworth. Some of the photographs were taken for the student humor magazine, CHAPPARAL.
- Brown, Harold Chapman
- Farnsworth, Paul R. (Paul Randolph), 1899-1978
- Stanford University > Students
- Stanford University > Women
- Boivin earned his a.b. in economics, 1939, and his a.m. in political science, 1940, at Stanford University.
- Dept. of Special Collections, Stanford Univ. Libraries, Stanford, CA 94305